" We were referred to Texas Allied by our home builder. It's clear to see that they are quite knowledgeable with the needs of South Texas homeowners and the issues with our climate, wildlife and water needs. They worked within our budget and collaborated well with our HOA. Their service before, during, "after" the initial phases were excellent. Even today, after about a year in our new home (which is ancient in 'new home' years) we get the "slow drive by" from other homeowners and visitors to our community. Give them a call and you won't be dissatified."
"Ray Wilkinson and Texas Allied are the MOST OUTSTANDING LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN THE SAN ANTONIO AREA! Ray takes your thoughts/plans and adds his vision...your projects end up better than even you imagined! From the LEADERSHIP, to the front office folks and to the work crews, Texas Allied receives an easy A+/A#1 in the areas of project price, overall quality, value for the dollar, professionalism, punctuality, responsiveness (e-mail and phone calls) and especially in daily cleanup! Out of eleven sub-contractors on our project they were number 1 from day one till finish!"
“Thank you very much for replacing the Monterrey Oak tree in our yard that died. No one wanted the original tree to live more than me.
I also want to thank Tom, Jeff, Richard and Dave, and all the men who did the original landscaping in June and the replacement planting yesterday. I appreciate all their efforts, as well of those of the crew that maintains our yard every Monday.
We've been a customer of yours since 1997, and look forward to a continued and mutually benefical relationship for many years to come."
“To Ray and the entire staff at Texas Allied Landscaping:
[We] are 59 years old. Over the years we have owned several homes, owned and operated various businesses, and have dealt with hundreds of contractors, service personnel, and companies. We would like all of you to know that your company has demonstrated what we think is an outstanding operation. It has been our great pleasure to have worked with you.
1) Response to initial request for ideas and bid.
2) Presentation of plan with professional drawings, plant and material selection to meet our specific needs, cost breakdown, and proposed scheduling of start to finish tim.
3) Working with us on ideas, updates and change orders.
4) Adhering to schedule.
5) All crew members (irrigation, excavation, planting/cleaning) and their supervisors demonstrated great skill, were very thorough, went above and beyond in many areas (often on their own accord - not needing to be asked), and maybe just as important, were friendly.
6) Office personnel were terrific: quick responses to queries, advance notification to any special needs, scheduling changes, etc..And again, friendly.
7) Finished product has far exceeded our expectations.
We would like to congratulate all of you who make Texas Allied Landscape one of the finest and most pleasureable companies it has been our great pleasure to have worked with.”
We thank all of our customers over the years for their positive reviews.
We also take complaints very seriously. Let us know of any concerns you may have.
©Copyright 2012 - Texas Allied Landscape & SISCO Irrigation
We have been A+ members of the Better Business Bureau for 7 years. Click here to review us.